The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credit qualification.
Upon successful completion students can gain admission do a Masters Degree top-up programme at various universities. For some students, the qualification can allow you to go straight into employment and a career.
Learners must complete the six mandatory units totalling 95 credits plus a further two or three units from the list of optional units to achieve a minimum of 120 credits for the Diploma. At least 80 of the credits for the qualification as a whole must be at level 7.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Research for Senior Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Corporate Communications Strategies
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Managing Quality and Service
- English language at a minimum of CEFR level B2 AND
- Level 6 qualification or equivalent completed.
Mode of Study Full Time
Duration 12 Months
Awarding Body Association of Tourism and Hospitality Executives (ATHE)
Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Level 7
Tuition Fee £5000