Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit sized qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a Bachelor Degree.
Upon successful completion students can gain admission to Level 6 programmes or can do a Bachelor Degree top-up at various universities. For some students, the qualification can allow you to go straight into employment and a career.
Learners must complete 4 mandatory units total of 60 credits and a further 4, or 5 optional units to make a total of 120 credits to achieve the Extended Diploma.
- Managing communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance For Managers
- Research Project
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Management
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Resource Management
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employability Skills
- Business Ethics
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Law
- Level B1 in English Language Test AND
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent completed.
Mode of Study Full Time
Duration 12 Months
Awarding Body Association of Tourism and Hospitality Executives (ATHE)
Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Level 5
Tuition Fee £ 4000